Skip Navigation

Non-Degree Seeking Student

Non-Degree Seeking Students

There are two types of non-degree seeking students.

You can take for-credit classes but be a non-degree seeking student.

You can also take non-credit classes.

For-Credit Courses

If you are interested in taking a for-credit course, but not interested in pursuing a degree, you can enroll as a Non-degree seeking student. Non-degree seeking students taking for-credit classes may not enroll in a college-level English or math course, or in a course that has an English or math pre-requisite, until providing an appropriate ACT score, assessment scores, or prior college coursework showing evidence of adequate preparation.

  • Apply at Motlow
  • Complete all admission requirements
  • Submit proof of citizenship to Motlow Admissions Office
  • Provide high school transcript noting regular diploma and graduation date; or
  • Provide GED test score of 45 if taken before 2002 or 450 if taken in 2002 or after; or
  • Provide official transcript from the last college/university attended to Motlow Admissions Office
  • Check your Motlow email account for important notifications
  • Check your MyMotlow account to track your admission status

Non-Credit Courses

Students taking non-credit classes do not need to apply to Motlow. You only need to register for the class you desire. Most non-credit classes at Motlow are professional development, CEUs, certification courses, or enrichment classes offered through MotlowTrained.

Check out all of our Non-Credit Courses

Scroll to top