Skip Navigation

Homeless Students

Need Help Paying for College? 

You may be eligible for additional benefits if you live in any of the following situations:

  • In a shelter
  • In a motel or campground due to the lack of alternative adequate accommodations
  • In a car, park, abandoned building, bus or train station
  • Doubled up with other people due to loss of housing or economic hardship

You may qualify for: 

  • Federal Pell Grant eligibility
  • Additional campus and community support services (assistance with housing, food, clothing, transportation, and childcare)

Did You Know?

If you lack stable housing, you may not have to provide parental tax information on the FASFA, which could make you eligible for more aid. 

If you believe you may be eligible, contact your campus liaison for a confidential discussion about available services and supports. 


  • Liaison: Michelle Farley 
  • Office: Financial Aid 
  • Email:
  • Phone: (615) 220-7817

Scroll to top